Online Marketing Wherever you are

Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 February 2010

Working From Home Online Part 4 (Step 3)

Dear reader,

This is step 3

By now you should have your Google Adsense account set-up and authorised. To actually apply adsense to your blog, you have to log into blogger, then go to your dashboard, click on the layout tab, and then you'll see the add gadget button, click on that, then you should see a list of widgets, scroll down until you see the adsense widget, click on it, and it will automatically display relevant ads on your blog. That is how easy it is.

PS: Please remember that your title in your blog, determines which ads you'll get on adsense.

This is only a short post, however if you apply everything I have discussed in my blog so far, you will find it easier to market your work once we get to that stage, which will follow in my next post.

In my next post, I shall begin to discuss How To Market your blog, and start making some money.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

I hope you've enjoyed step 3. Thank you for your attention. Feel free to take a look through my first blog, click on the link below. This may give you an idea.



Kind Regards
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment